Thoughts of Professor Bof.

Chris.Hassall.

Come on Prof. - - - I've opened this thread in your name, as previously approved by you, - - - now let's have some bright ideas as to what we should be doing to make Local Government inTorridge more responsive to the people - - - or failing that, any comments on what's going wrong, or right even ! - - or anything to liven up our lives.
Over to you - - - Joel and all the rest are also waiting to hear from you !
Chris H.

Professor Bof

What is going on today on Politics Live is talk about a "Vaccine Pasport" for people who want to attend Sports/events or football matches. My personal view is that football clubs and places such as Wetherspoon's should purchase vaccines and employ phlebotomists/nurses to administer them. So come on Tim Martin, CEO of Wetherspoon's. In the words of Delia Smith,"Let's be 'aving you.!' She said this on TV, When Norwich football club were losing their match some years ago.

Last edited:

Chris.Hassall.

I'm no phlebotomist, but common sense tells me that it's no use getting vaccinated on the way in to Wetherspoons as you may already have the virus and be spreading it. I'd have thought you'd need the vaccine at least a fortnight earlier and then be tested to make sure you're clear. But I'm not bothered as I don't go there, or to football .
Incidentally, I thought Delia Smith had said something much ruder than that, to make the headlines at the time !